Exchange account sync between 2 android devices

David Barron1

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I have my corporate exchange account setup on my ASUS and my HTC Inspire. Everything is working great except for sync between the two.

If if delete or read an email on my ASUS tablet, then go to my phone later the email is still there and still shown as unread.

My asus has the latest update, my Inspire has Android 2.3.5, the latest, if any of that matters.

Thanks in advance.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I have my corporate exchange account setup on my ASUS and my HTC Inspire. Everything is working great except for sync between the two.

If if delete or read an email on my ASUS tablet, then go to my phone later the email is still there and still shown as unread.

My asus has the latest update, my Inspire has Android 2.3.5, the latest, if any of that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure you you set check for email settings to the shortest amount of time. That way the email gets synced faster on both devices. That's the problem.

David Barron1

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Nope, that doesn't help. I have both devices set to Push and I am still seeing the problem. Emails that are read or deleted on my tablet are still showing as unread on my phone.

David Barron1

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
With another account I noticed that if I deleted an email in the regular email client, the email was not shown on my tablet any more, but remained on the server. So when I checked the account from my PC using another email client I saw a bunch of emails I had already dealt with.

Could that be the problem here? If so, is there a way to get the email client to delete from the server when I delete an email?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87