flash down load

mowpar

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I have loaded flash to my 700 pad. i go to apps and it is listed there. I go to apps place where it posts the room it is using on my computer it is thete but there is no cache amount listed as the other apps do. Having down loaded flash and confirmed that it is in my list of apps, when i go to you tube it still tells me i need to have flash installed, i am now unable to watch any you tube video for what ever reason, it seems as though i have triggered something, i am in the dark. . Please help. . I am a computer illiterate, please keep in mind if there is a possible solution, thanks

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Download Dolphin. Once Dolphin is installed, you must download and install Flash.

You will have to sideload Flash, as it is no longer available from the Playstore. First enable "unknown sources from Android's "settings/security/". Then proceed to download it from Adobe flash archive. Make sure you choose the last (highest number) version for Android. (Scroll down a bit). Unless somethings' changed, the right link reads: "Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.81)"

Once it is downloaded, you may (depending on your browser) have to launch the APK manually. It will be in your "Downloads" folder. Further more, for flash to work, it has to be enabled in the Browser's settings. From within the browser, Go to /settings/web content/ and set it to "on demand".

This will allow flash to work, and you will be able to select whether or not to load the content (by tapping a little down arrow), so you can avoid downloading the adverts. The results should look like this:

This is Youtube in desktop mode, using Dolphin and Flash. The desired video is loaded, and to the right of the video, the advert is not.

2.jpg

Edit: Made a more detailed, if somewhat generic "how-to".

Last edited:

mowpar

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Would not know where to begin to do this. I know they have postings to guide you throuh this,,,but always to vague for me to succed at

mowpar

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your instructions. I have followed them , and it seems to have worked, not knowing what I am doing, i will have to wait and see to be sure

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana