I hate Androidwear 2

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I wouldn't say I hate it, but do think that it's not as good as all the hype made it out to be. AW 1.0 and 1.5 just plain worked. 2.0 has some bugs to squash.

touchthatpad106

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't super happy with the update! It brought a lot of good things, but 2 things that annoy me are less battery life and it just seems to run slow. I don't want to do any of the extra or new features because it takes so long to get them going. Also when media is playing it always goes to the now playing notification. I wish that could be changed too .

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't super happy with the update! It brought a lot of good things, but 2 things that annoy me are less battery life and it just seems to run slow. I don't want to do any of the extra or new features because it takes so long to get them going. Also when media is playing it always goes to the now playing notification. I wish that could be changed too .
There isn't a single aspect of the new ui I like. Not one new feature I use. It sucks totally imo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer