Do you hate your S-Pen?

BEaRebel

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
And I thought I was Detailed

The 24U sPen feels a little hard to pull out. Matte textured, like a glazed bowl feels to a fork.

I feel this one performs better.

Already inserted 23U sPen in 24U & did not feel it would be Stuck there.

Thank Yu for Sharing

Reactions: mustang7757

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I don't hate it, I just never use it. I've had several (four) s-pen equipped devices and for each, I pull out the pen when I get the device to check it out and scribble something to see how it writes. Then I put it back into its silo and forget about it. It's probably very useful but I haven't invested the time to learn its uses.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't hate it, I just never use it. I've had several (four) s-pen equipped devices and for each, I pull out the pen when I get the device to check it out and scribble something to see how it writes. Then I put it back into its silo and forget about it. It's probably very useful but I haven't invested the time to learn its uses.
Belle the ultra models started coming with the S-Pen I wondered what Note users saw in it. I could never imagine a use for it. Don't get me wrong I'm not a daily user now but it comes in handy. Using as a remote for the camera is useful and I like it for making quick notes when I'm out or in the kitchen and realize I'm out of something. I also use it to do photo editing. It's better than my finger.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29