Cases for your Atrix 4g

vjoom

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I got Ottobox Defender and just takes away the beauty of the Atrix. I returned it and pick up an Incipio feather case. It great looking case without the bulkiness. Highly recommended.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I got Ottobox Defender and just takes away the beauty of the Atrix. I returned it and pick up an Incipio feather case. It great looking case without the bulkiness. Highly recommended.

Except that it doesn't offer much protection at all. You should look into the commuter or impact case from otterbox too. They offer a good amount of protection without the bulkiness of the defender series.

jentwistle

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Case size

Is the impact too big though ? I can't tell if I want to order that one because it would make the phone too big. The incipio feather looks nice though.

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
My $.02 on the Incipio...it was too small, too slippery, and too much money for what you're really getting. I am returning mine. It offers very little protection, except for scratches from sliding it across a table or something. It was mentioned that it would fit in the car dock, but it doesn't. So I just can't see spending $25 on the thing.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The incipio is by far the best case. Unless I plan on joining a bomb squad I have no need for anything in the otterbox store.

UGH

People like you who speak what they do not know deserve to be trolls.

There are THREE different otterbox cases, not all of them are the size, bulk, and protection level as the defender which is sold by the AT&T store.

dLo GSR

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
UGH

People like you who speak what they do not know deserve to be trolls.

There are THREE different otterbox cases, not all of them are the size, bulk, and protection level as the defender which is sold by the AT&T store.

none of the otterbox cases are a comparably small size to the incipio. they are also rubber.

Freakish Gnome

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
wtf stretchy? Did you not put on the 2nd plastic piece as well?

Of course, I'm not a moron, haha. I don't know why but the silicon part fit really loose that first day. Its great now, my atrix feels much less fragile in this beast. The way its a little loose by the USB and HDMI ports bugs me just a little bit but it doesnt really matter.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Of course, I'm not a moron, haha. I don't know why but the silicon part fit really loose that first day. Its great now, my atrix feels much less fragile in this beast. The way its a little loose by the USB and HDMI ports bugs me just a little bit but it doesnt really matter.

You mean the flaps that cover those ports? Mine sticks pretty well and only opens when I manually open the port. Otherwise, they are pretty flushed to the case. Maybe give it a little force and jiggle to have them fit tighter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty