Help: No Keyboard and Factory Reset Isn't Helping

tmurf4688

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought a Nook Tablet and rooted it without too much trouble. While rooted, I tried to install the Swype keyboard beta, but I could never get it to work. Today, I decided to start over and factory reset the Nook so I could start from scratch. However, every time I factory reset, upon turning the machine on, I am immediately given an error message from the Swype app and I no longer have access to any Keyboard. Even after bypassing the registration screens, going into Settings>Keyboard only gives me an error.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get rid of this error, so that I may have a keyboard again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I lost my keyboard on one of my devices at one point too! Did you figure out how to fix this? Hope so since this is so old!!

I'm thinking I went into the main settings and eventually figured out how to get the stock keyboard back.

The Nook devices are so cool it's too bad we don't have more feedback on here, huh? I'm going to a Galaxy Tab soon tho... I love the feel of the 8.9" and had to give in and get a refurbished one!

If you still need help reply and I'll try to find a solution!

TitanShadow

May 20, 2011
twitter.com
Just a suggestion... Try manually downloading the last software update from Barnes and Noble then manually installing it. See if that restores your keyboard.

Sent from my BNTV250 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87