Samsung Note 4 : Brand New.. Fast Battery Drain. Why?

A

AC Question

Samsung Note 4 : Brand New... Fast Battery Drain

Recently bought a Samsung Note 4 (Voda) network. The Phone itself is great, runs smoothly and I'm 100% happy with the phone purchase I've made. On the day the store clerk set up everything on the phone, and allowed me to sign into various apps (samsung/google etc)

I have been looking through forum threads and reading battery life guides on this forum. Some users report 12 hours + battery life on their note 4.... well my battery lasts approx. 4 hours before it needs a recharge. When I'm browsing through the phone I can see the %'s drop every minute.

I installed battery doctor, which noted I had 17 hours left.... which was untrue as the hours began to drop minutes after it ran.....

I have factory reset the phone, I have removed my Micro SD card (I thought this may have caused issues). I have cleared the cache partition.

Someone recommended to download GSAM on one of the forums. I did this, but all it did was tell me how much battery life I have left.

My question is, could the phone be faulty? Should I return it? The Phone is 3 days old.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Note 4 : Brand New... Fast Battery Drain

Welcome to AC.

Yes, return it. You've paid for the warranty, so don't hesitate to use it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87