Team Black Hat App

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
So if I've already used titanium backup to freeze bloat, and the battery mod doesn't matter to me, what else justifies the price of the app? I'm still not quite getting what "early" release stuff you are speaking of that you get through it.. noobness :)

Additionally.. are there any potential drawbacks to the app, like can it do any damage to your phone? I don't want to use its bloat features since as I've said I already took care of that stuff so I want to be sure I can choose not to. I also want to be VERY careful not to do anything that might damage mine since I rooted, that's why I decided to cough up the money for Titanium so I could freeze rather than move/delete the bloat stuff. Thanks again for the help and info!

KTamez

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Does it for you in one click. Even will restore it for you too. The battery mod alone is worth it to me.

x2

I haven't touched the bloatware section as I have a bunch of apps frozen. I assume with the TBH debloat it basically just batch freezes/backsup? If I want to rebloat. I could rebloat, un root, and get OTA updates if I chose to do so?

xwera43

Dec 20, 2009
www.myspace.com
I had the TBH app on my X. Other than rooting my Bionic and restoring with TiBu, can I download it without paying for it again? (shop.teamblack.info does not appear to be a valid address...at least not for me at the moment)

You either have the URL wrong in the quote above and/or your browser. You left out "hat".

shop.teamblackhat.info

Hope that helps. :)

X

Sent via Tapatalk

PyroMedic1080

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
So i installed ok, got the debloat to work fine. but when i do the % icon install it tells me success and does not instal. also what does the reboot option do. where does the reboot menu appear. Sorry im a total root noob.

wordsauce

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Why doesn't TBH just release this on the Android Market? This just seems so shady to me. I also noticed a very similar thread was created over at xda at almost the exact same time. Me thinks OP works for TBH.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Why doesn't TBH just release this on the Android Market? This just seems so shady to me. I also noticed a very similar thread was created over at xda at almost the exact same time. Me thinks OP works for TBH.

No I most definitely do not work for TBH. I was just pointing out a useful app for rooted users. Merely a coincidence that a thread appeared on xda at the same time.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Team_Black_Hat has been around for awhile and have proven themselves reliable. The nice thing is all the files you need to sbf are also included. Having leaks first isn't important to me, as I like to see others go through it and see if it is worth it. But having rsd lite easy access is nice. Also the toolbox is a nice plus.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

They did release it directly to the market immediately, or shortly after it came out, but I think they may have ruffled some feathers because it was pulled shortly afterwards. I don't remember if it was voluntary or not.

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
am i in right place i went to shop.teamblackhat.info the op said shop.teamblack.info and when i went to dload the app it didnt have droid bionic listed

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
am i in right place i went to shop.teamblackhat.info the op said shop.teamblack.info and when i went to dload the app it didnt have droid bionic listed

Yes it's not specific to the Bionic but when you use the app it will detect your phone type. Also, please be very careful. Make sure you get the latest busy box before you do anything in the app.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
When tbh releases anything it goes to their app before anyone else. Also, you get nifty toys to play with all built into the app. Like font changing, boot logos, battery icons plus more on the way apparently.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Because P3 release his files there first as for market it was there but google yanked it because of its use ie it had leaked roms and such most sights grab it from tbh and leak it.,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non