MotoMagic...what does this mean?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
So last night a number of devs who have been working specifically hard on Moto devices had themselves a chat. This was just put up which summarizes what they chatted about and their goals, and forming a more helpful system for all of them to work off. I know some of our favorite devs (dhacker for one..) was there, you can view the whole chat log at the end of the post:
Still Loading ... ? blog:2011-12-03:motomagic

I'm not even going to try to summarize stuff I don't know anything about, lol, so I'll leave it to you guys to read. Bottom line is its good news for us, because moto's seem to be about the toughest nut to crack for devs, but its hard to deny the hardware is TOPS and its good to see a desire among the dev community to get all their work sorted and shared. So if they are all going to try and streamline a system where they are working together with more ease, it only means great things for us, the end users.

Last edited:

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Looks like they're trying to make it easier to find information about each part of developing for phones. I can tell that everyone's getting tired of trying to find information about a specific part of the phone that they can't quite figure out, and want it all in one place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam