Need Help!!! Bricked Bionic

scramy500

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Bricked & cant fix it. I can only get to ap flash and stock recovery. I have tried several things with no results. The fxz from rootzwiki that this forum links to says "pulled" with no dl'd links. This seemed like the best option and I found files elsewhere, but cant get it to work, fails on step one every time. I have tried it on 3 different pc's with the same results, dl'd the file from 2 different places, tried 3 different versions of rsd lite..... nothing.... battery is dead now, but was over 90% when i started trying. Battery wont charge in my phone so i have to wait to get to a friends bionic to charge mine, but then What should my next move be....

scramy500

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Problem Fixed. Evidentely, if bionic has EVER been on .902 you cannot flash to .893?? The .893 file that i found is a .tar. I found a .902 file that is a .xml and it worked flawless. A post in another forum mentioned cutting a data cable and applying the red wire to positive and black to negative. This worked! Left for about 2 hours and had plenty of juice to flash. So.....
Latest version of RSDlite....
.902 .xml file.....
rebooted pc....
flash...
and all is ok.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty