music player on Priv

olga421

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello I would like to know which music player I can download, and it doesn't ask me for money like Spotify did geez ..also one that's reliable thank you in advance..oh I'm using the BlackBerry Priv thanx

Posted via the Android Central App

shabbs

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site

macolliejr

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the priv too and use the Google Play as well. But I do remember it was somewhat of a process to get it to recognize the music stored on my sd card that travels from phone to phone each time I get a new device. This was my first experience with a device not having a native player that found the music right away. I don't know if that is your situation or not. If so I can look and try and remember how I got it to sync up.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I like rocket player. I don't think I had to pay for it, but I don't remember for sure. The thing I like most about it is that it talks to an app that synchronizes the phone's music with Itunes on my Mac, so I can construct play lists on the computer and use them on the phone. It also assumes my music is on the phone, not in "the cloud" so it's not a resource hog.

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Have you given Google Play Music a try yet? It should be on your PRIV already. It's pretty good and free. I use it occasionally, but mainly use BlackPlayer, which has a free version and a premium version. PowerAmp is also a very popular app.

BlackPlayer: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...arkooperativet.blackplayerfree&token=5NuzIORr

Poweramp trial: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer&token=WcJLetGE

Agree that BlackPlayer is a solid free alternative.

Mr4aces

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I mostly use a Sony MP3 Player so I use Sony media which syncs Amazon, iTunes, Google and Sony Media.

On the Priv I have 2500+ songs and use Music Player by mytechnosound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles