Phone is already delayed

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
BlackBerry KEYone has been delayed until May | Android Central

Not happy about this news. I really want to check this phone out.

If you speak to any Blackberry 10 or older users, they will tell you that Blackberry have pretty much never hit any deadline when it comes to smartphones release dates or software. Especially Blackberry 10 updates.

I definitely agree that the delay isn't nice but I'm sure Blackberry & TCL are working very hard to make sure this device is a success with no problems. They can't afford to have a big flop and need every device to work nicely. 😃

I have a feeling the device is being delayed due to the software not being ready yet. It's running 7.1.1 which is brand new and might still have a few kinks to work out.

ToniCipriani

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
If you speak to any Blackberry 10 or older users, they will tell you that Blackberry have pretty much never hit any deadline when it comes to smartphones release dates or software. Especially Blackberry 10 updates.

I definitely agree that the delay isn't nice but I'm sure Blackberry & TCL are working very hard to make sure this device is a success with no problems. They can't afford to have a big flop and need every device to work nicely. 😃

I have a feeling the device is being delayed due to the software not being ready yet. It's running 7.1.1 which is brand new and might still have a few kinks to work out.
Yeah right. Priv previewed in March, released November, plagued with production quality issues and unfinished Lollipop software. And that was their launch flagship into Android.

I'll give the benefit of doubt for BlackBerry Mobile, but if people would please stop defending BlackBerry.

mister2d

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah right. Priv previewed in March, released November, plagued with production quality issues and unfinished Lollipop software. And that was their launch flagship into Android.

I'll give the benefit of doubt for BlackBerry Mobile, but if people would please stop defending BlackBerry.

EXACTLY