Switch from Apple ecosystem til Android

Chrome5

Oct 13, 2022
Visit site
I’m thinking of change from Apple Iphone 13 pro max to Google pixel 7 pro. But I have a Apple Watch 7 45 mm with lte, AirPods pro (for training) and Apple pro max. Of course I will sell the AirPods and the Apple Watch, but what should replace it? Samsung galaxy Watch 5 pro and Sony headphones? What headphones for training (mostly running)?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Which Sony headphones were you thinking of getting? I took a look at a couple best of lists, and I found this pair:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V1QX6PB?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7108375

I really like (in general) Sennheiser sound. Among the best of clarity for both treble and bass, has a good mid range. I DO NOT have these ear buds, but I have had a few pair of Sennheisers.

Out of curiosity, what is prompting the switch?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Since you're going for the Pixel, then the best choice would probably be the new Pixel Watch, which many reviewers are comparing directly to the Apple Watch. You have a lot more options for earbuds, but certainly the Pixel Buds will have the tightest integration with Pixel phones. The main choice there would be the cheaper Pixel Buds A and the top-of-the-line Pixel Buds Pro. The Buds Pro are supposed to have somewhat better sound and more Assistant features, but if the latter isn't that important to you, then the Buds A would probably be the better choice (also because the Buds A have a little stabilizing arm that the Buds Pro don't, and I've read that this makes the latter feel a little less secure in the ear when running).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38