i need help dell streak 7

shareboy87

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
hello I need help with my dell streak 7 with honeycomb 3.2 is frozen in the dell logo and does not respond when turned on
I hope your help thanks

swim33

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine has the same problem sometimes so don't worry. you will need to factory reset after these steps
-open up the door on the side and hit the pinhole reset button, your tablet will now be off
-hold down the volume up and the power button at the same time until a black screen comes up with text
-use the volume up and down to choose factory reset and hit the power button.
-once it is done resetting it is good to go

Terrance Mohamed

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
hey my dell streak 7 is frozen and not booting up.
Tried the hardware hard reset and nothing.
When i try the Recovery action, volume + the power botton this is what i get:
1. If i keep my fingers on the the volume + and the power, the unit try to start, but the LED flashes about 5 times and everything goes blank.
2. If i remove my finger from the power botton when the side menue lights up, the unit will start but onld with the Dell logo and thats it.

Is there any thing else the i can try????
please help!!!!!!!

thanks

Terrance Mohamed

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
hey my dell streak 7 is frozen and not booting up.
Tried the hardware hard reset and nothing.
When i try the Recovery action, volume + the power botton this is what i get:
1. If i keep my fingers on the the volume + and the power, the unit try to start, but the LED flashes "RED" about 5 times and everything goes blank.
2. If i remove my finger from the power botton when the side menue lights up, the unit will start but only with the Dell logo and thats it.

Is there any thing else the i can try????
please help!!!!!!!

thanks

Lilliewilde

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
The red flashing charging light is because the battery isn't fully charged. it won't run the bios to do an update unless the battery is over 60% charged. So do that first and then it should work (did for me)

David

loulou1371

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
wherever you install the sd card there is a lil whole push insid with a pin it will restart the tablet . whenever you r stuch cant go wnywhere just do that .hope it works with you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87