Why does my screen go pink when I plug in my charger or headphones on my Note 4?

Liam Grass

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
why does my screen go pink when i plug in my charger or headphones on my note 4?

2/10 when i plug my original samsung charger in, or even my headphone's, my display has a pink tint?
It goes back to original white after 3-5 seconds, but still.
any idea's?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why does my screen go pink when i plug in my charger or headphones on my note 4?

Too many to list. The phone is still under warranty. If it bothers you enough, do a complete backup,m then take the phone in and see if they'll exchange it. (Samsung - who eventually gets it - will probably junk it. If it were a slightly common problem they might spend the effort to find the cause, so they can make sure that don't design phones that way again, but this is the first time I've ever heard of that on any phone, and it would probably cost them more than they'd think finding out what's causing it is worth. (Cost-benefit ratio - it 50% of their production comes back with a problem it's worth speding a few million to figure it out. If one phone has a problem, the benefit of finding out why isn't worth the cost.)