$299.99 Bionic?

mike28486

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: $299.99 Bionic???

I have heard that Verizon is pretty willing to let you use your NE2 promo early if you wanted to get it at launch. As for if you waited, there is no way to tell. Could be a better price if sales are high or low, no one knows what wizard math goes into how much they lower the price of a product. Amazon and Wirefly are always the first to cut the price it seems. And from what I am aware the biggest benefit from purchasing from Costco is the 90 day return policy as opposed to the 15 day.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
That is 100 % incorrect. You have to wait until your contract hits 20 months before you can use it. Remember that ne2 is no more as well.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
That is 100 % incorrect. You have to wait until your contract hits 20 months before you can use it. Remember that ne2 is no more as well.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Actually you're wrong. That's exactly why they are letting people use them early. It takes almost no effort to call customer service, complain about your phone, and tell them you want to buy a new one but can't afford the full price. I did this myself when my previous phone started acting up on me. Why would they care when you use it if you're never getting another one?

anon(49997)

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
The $299 will drop as usual if you can hold your horses.It's tough I know.
September is my 20th month and I have a NE2 with a discount available.

But I will hold and lurk the threads of the new users posting here to see how it goes.