The Official I Got My Bionic Thread

Neofite

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I got mine today. been playing with for about 3hrs now and i like it alot. Was trying to wait to see what the Prime was going to be about, but my OG droid was just starting to flake on me.

clovechico

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today at Costco :)
301 dollars with tax and out the door
Came with:
Car charger
2 home chargers (1 with usb)
phone dock
extra battery and a charger for that
car dock
case
and
a screen protector
Thank you Costco :)
As for the phone upgraded from a DX and I'm in loveeeeee :):D

lovelexis

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to let people know a couple things. First, I have the wireless inductive battery cover. It is very nice. It elimates that slight hump in the back. It will work with the double cover cases! Second,
is....there are NO cases that will fit the phone with that cover. That is a big disappointment! I hope someone will make a cover that fits SOON.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
attachment.php

Loving my Bionic! :)

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Got mine tonight, finally! Good riddance, my no longer incredible Incredible. Took a while to activate b/c there were two orders in the system and the SIM / IMEID #s didn't match. Fixed quickly with VZW tech support, awesome...

Haven't played around too much but so far, BLAZING fast, blows my DInc out of the water. me likey.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Got mine. This phone is amazing. I am so happy I jumped in. VZW pushed me over the edge with unlimited 4g hotspot @ 30 bucks! No lightleaks, no hardware buttons like my X. This device is so functional. The TV dock is sick!

Bionic_Man

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine over the phone. All I can say is "about time".lol I've been out of contract for almost two yrs., waiting for something spectacular... So I pulled the trigger on the bionic

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Everyone's been asking me "when are you getting your Bionic?" So I just said screw it, I'm buying it today. I called Costco, what a surprise they didn't have it. But I had seen the Radioshack ad last night, so I called them, they had it. Went down there, got the phone for $200 (tax was $60...ouch) and an otterbox case (not a defender, but an otterbox case) I think I might look into a dock when they become cheaper, but I'm thinking about getting an extra or extended battery (depends on how much battery I go through, I have yet to really find that out), and a screen protector.
Very very happy with the phone.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
, but I'm thinking about getting an extra or extended battery (depends on how much battery I go through, I have yet to really find that out), and a screen protector.
Very very happy with the phone.

Verizon stores (at least around here) have been doing a special 50% OFF batteries for 4G devices. Assuming they are doing the same thing where you are you get an extended life battery for $25 instead of $50 or an extra stock for $20 instead of $40.

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I just got my Droid Bionic paid full price after selling my iPhone 4, which by the way I love and have nothing negative at all to say about the iPhone it's amazing just wanted to try something different. So I am someone who will defend the iPhone when people have jokes because it is a great device. Moving on I love the phone so far the screen is beautiful it's easier to type on then I though in landscape mode. The only thing it's missing for me right now is hulu.com, and that I assume is on hulu. (SO HULU SPEED IT UP ALREADY!!!) and that's all.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Droid Bionic paid full price after selling my iPhone 4, which by the way I love and have nothing negative at all to say about the iPhone it's amazing just wanted to try something different. So I am someone who will defend the iPhone when people have jokes because it is a great device. Moving on I love the phone so far the screen is beautiful it's easier to type on then I though in landscape mode.

Welcome to the Android cult lol.

iPhone is a perfectly fine phone for those who are content with limited customizations of the phone and having Apple approve any app they install on their phone (outside of jailbreaking). I had a 3GS for a year and still have it but just don't have any service anymore so it is a fat iPod Touch. Not knocking it just stating the facts. [If you feel the need to comment on this please do so via PM and not take the thread OT]

The only thing it's missing for me right now is hulu.com, and that I assume is on hulu. (SO HULU SPEED IT UP ALREADY!!!) and that's all.

I think that probably has to do with licensing and making sure they can get their form of DRM to work on Android, either that or they are too busy entertaining buyers for the company :(

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Ehh no need to reply about the iPhone. Everyone has their own personal gripes and if theyre reasonable why argue semantics. As far as hulu goes though that's trash service we need to start a petition or something. They have lots of business in the android market im sure.

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I just picked up my bionic and when I walked in there was a guy who heard me say that I wanted a bionic and he walked over and gave me an otterbox. Said he had gotten 2 and didn't need this one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf