Why you are getting the Bionic?

Reason for buying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geri O

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Because I bloody well want it.

And if I don't like it, I'll eBay it outta here and use 1 of 2 leftover upgrades to check out whatever version of the Prime hits us. Or the Vigor.

See, I have a plan... :)

Geri O

Reactions: oxymoron

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
My 3 main reasons are:

1) I got the means to get a new phone now, and I might as well get the latest & greatest available.
2) Motorola has the best IMHO call quality/reception going. And that's important to me.
3) 4G LTE

Reactions: oxymoron

minniemouse27

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
My OG Droid started having major portions of it start to fail two weeks ago. I am thankful that it waited until the Bionic release to start to die!

Yiannis

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
1) I have to hotboot the D1 daily to free RAM
2) Front camera videoconferencing with family using Skype.
3) Faster webpage loading/webtop streaming to TV
4) Larger screen for typing emails/posts wen on portrait mode.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My OG Droid started having major portions of it start to fail two weeks ago. I am thankful that it waited until the Bionic release to start to die!

It's the Bionic controlling your OG. It's supposed to rule all machines right? It wants you to get a Bionic ASAP.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
You need an "all of the above" option! :p

I was just about to ask....can I vote for more than 1 thing?

Mainly I'm a Moto fan because:

My 3 main reasons are:

1) I got the means to get a new phone now, and I might as well get the latest & greatest available.
2) Motorola has the best IMHO call quality/reception going. And that's important to me.
3) 4G LTE

Not saying it doesnt have good call quality, but reception and battery life are my 2 biggest want, needs. I'll let everyone else fight over every thing else...lol

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Also a Moto fan.

D1 has also been acting up. Power button sticking.

Earpiece speaker has been blown for quite a while.

Concur with... "it's badass".

Had an upgrade for a while, finally feel like it's time to stop waiting around, and this is the phone that's worthy to use it.... finally.

My butt got itchy when the Bionic Targa info was released. Hoping the actual posession of this phone will act as benadryl to my rectum. It HAS to be a sign.

Surely....................... I jest. But.... if your butt is itchy, get the Bionic.

Just sayin'.

*customized tapatalk signature*

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm kind of a technology ***** and I'm always looking for the newest and best device. I've been eligible for an upgrade for 2 months now and it was about time I pulled the trigger on something. I chose the Bionic because I don't like HTC Sense or the Samsung TouchWiz interfaces and I've had good experiences with Motorola's products.

Last edited by a moderator:

KDogg241

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

It's really like they almost plan these things to die at the two year mark so you have to by the new one. Mine is in the same boat.

ST_Jim

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I want a Bionic because I'm sitting on a Storm 1 Blackberry, a year out of contract, with a $100 NE2 upgrade credit. I figure it's about time to jump over to Droid 4G, and the Bionic appears to be the best choice (this week!) ;)

RipTide

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting it cause I'm using a Storm 2 atm, a horrible piece of equipment. Felt like now was the best time as any to upgrade to Android seeing how fast the phone is and has 4G LTE. Best of both worlds, to someone like me anyways who has never owned an Android device.

Snow02

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Also a Moto fan.

D1 has also been acting up. Power button sticking.

Earpiece speaker has been blown for quite a while.

Concur with... "it's badass".

Had an upgrade for a while, finally feel like it's time to stop waiting around, and this is the phone that's worthy to use it.... finally.

My butt got itchy when the Bionic Targa info was released. Hoping the actual posession of this phone will act as benadryl to my rectum. It HAS to be a sign.

Surely....................... I jest. But.... if your butt is itchy, get the Bionic.

Just sayin'.

*customized tapatalk signature*

You might want to look into some preparation h.

Just sayin'.