Bionic voice / data at the sae time using 3G only

maxxram

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered before but I could not locate it.
Will the bionic do simultaneous voice and data while using 3g only (4g turned off) at the same time like the Thunderbolt does??
Thanks

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Hello,
Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered before but I could not locate it.
Will the bionic do simultaneous voice and data while using 3g only (4g turned off) at the same time like the Thunderbolt does??
Thanks

The only way it will work is if you also have wifi available. Wifi and 4 g are the only way

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Re: Bionic voice / data at the sae time using 3g only

Thats not true. It will do both just like the thunderbolt.

Wrong. Please try it before you post this mis-information. The Thunderbolt is the ONLY phone on Verizon capable of doing 3G/talking at the same time.

If you turn off your WiFi and set your phone to CDMA Only (Not 'CDMA/LTE') which will force it to only be on 3G, you will NOT be able to browse the internet while talking on the phone. I just tried before I decided to write this as I don't like being wrong. Its been stated several times that WiFi and 4G are the only methods of getting data while on the phone, and its the truth.

Brian

mapexonly

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
My og Droid does this so the thunderbolt isn't the only phone on Verizon
Wrong. Please try it before you post this mis-information. The Thunderbolt is the ONLY phone on Verizon capable of doing 3G/talking at the same time.

If you turn off your WiFi and set your phone to CDMA Only (Not 'CDMA/LTE') which will force it to only be on 3G, you will NOT be able to browse the internet while talking on the phone. I just tried before I decided to write this as I don't like being wrong. Its been stated several times that WiFi and 4G are the only methods of getting data while on the phone, and its the truth.

Brian

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

Guys, the Tbolt is the only phone on VZ that supports epRHD 3G(SVDO). NO other Android phone does. No your original Droid 1 does not do simultaneous voice/data. You're viewing a cached website or you're on wifi.

Trust me.

Reactions: ChevyNovaLN

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com

My og Droid does this so the thunderbolt isn't the only phone on Verizon

You still have your OG Droid activated and capable of making calls? If so, disable your wifi, call someone... make them sit there for a bit while you open your browser and try to do 'anything' internet related. It Will Not Work.

Nothing on Verizon until the Thunderbolt could do this on 3G. Nothing SINCE the Thunderbolt can either.

Voice and WiFi work, Voice and 4G work. Voice and 3G only works on the Thunderbolt, period.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty