What does buttons on "Power Control" widget do?

BringItSon

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
So the power control widget which comes with stock Bionic..

what does the 4th button from the left do? The circle with 2 arrows in it.

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Where can I find this power control widget? I've poked around all over and can't find it?

Thanks.

Go to your homescreen push the edit/options softkey (far left) go to Add then Widget. Scroll to Power Control.

Order of the items is (L-to-R): Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS/location, Auto-Sync, Brightness

fogflyer

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
OK, so what does auto-sync do exactly?
I thought that button was to turn on the HDMI seeing as it looks a lot like the HDMI button in Settings.
I have had it off the whole time and I am still getting my emails and news pushed to me, so what exactly am I turning off and on with that toggle?

oresteez

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
It's there to toggle background sync of your accounts (gmail, facebook,etc). It'll help battery life if you disable it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hmmm....what happens when he forgets to turn it back on though, and then he loses his phone in 6 months, and his contacts are no longer synchronized because you told him to turn it off? lol

bigdanorama

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm....what happens when he forgets to turn it back on though, and then he loses his phone in 6 months, and his contacts are no longer synchronized because you told him to turn it off? lol

Then you just click it again to turn it on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk