This really irks me (Moto Edison)..

Wiggy0211

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
After reading this article it seems this phone (Moto Edison) is basically the same phone as Bionic (but better) and seems like AGAIN Verizon gets the short end of stick.

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: This really erks me..

Pentile on the Bionic hasn't bothered me at all.

8GB internal instead of 16.

no LTE.

Those are decent differences... and I like my phone, so...

Wiggy0211

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site

I read it as they just couldn't get proper signal to connect to LTE but after further searching it seems it doesn't have the ability at all. That makes more sense then I guess.. speaks to the more sleek look without the 4g radio?

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

The Edison/Atrix 2 is no better than the Bionic. No LTE, and the pentile thing is overblown and doesn't bother me. Plus Verizon is the superior network by far.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Are you saying that you are irked because at some point in the future a different carrier will be getting a phone that's better than the best phone that Verizon currently has? If so, prepare to spend the rest of your life being irked, because no matter what phone you have and what carrier you have, in the future a different carrier will get a better phone.

Syounger64

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have no problem with my Bionic and do not care for the silly harping about the screen or battery when its just fine. Verizon network is still the best anyway

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non