Bionic in the Car?

Sting23ray

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the world of Android. How do you guys hook up the bionic to lets say your car stereo?

Most of the cars are new coming with Ipod integration that will charge the iphone while you are driving and listening to music. Is there such a integration for android devices like the bionic?

Bionic Bobsled

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a Pioneer Stereo in my car and I select Aux. Connect the 3.5mm male connector to the headphone jack of the bionic and the other end to the 3.5mm front dash input on the car stereo. That's it.

Of course you'll need one of these.

Storm2Cool

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
On my JVC Navigation system, it has a USB port and an SD card slot depending on which way I want to play music so I don't use my phone but if i was to use my phone I would just use the bluetooth feature to stream it.

Sting23ray

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
How is the playback on the bluetooth guys?
I'm talking about the quality of the stream?

Its is comparable to the cable or is it choppy?

APeX3181

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I connect to bluetooth audio all the time. Quality is excellent with few minor crackles occasionally. I always have a constant stream.

timothy

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I do the 3.5mm jack trying to, with the car doc. Automatically interrupts audio for calls, come through the speakers and everyone I've asked says they can heart me talking just fine. Bye bye Bluetooth ear thingy, pretty seamless.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I just hook mine up either 3.5mm or bluetooth. Bluetooth seems to work perfectly, no problems. My car stereo has USB, SD, AUX, and Bluetooth, so I have choices, but bluetooth is obviously the easiest. And it automatically interrupts calls and such as well, and transfers calls to my stereo. My old phone used to sound awful in the car doing this, but the Bionic seems to have better noise cancellation from the noises of driving and the car, so haven't had an issue there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38