Bionic forum area quiet lately

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
still rockin the day 1, first in my city Bionic. Had the data drops but it was with the nationwide drops. Battery dropped a little with last update but manageable. Everything else is just fine.

DefectiveWeeble

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah...nothing much to post about if the phone is working good. Would you guys like to see a post every day with people saying nothing but "having no problems right now. Maybe 4G will drop a little bit, but nothing to big." Boring. Now if your 4G dropped for a long time (like mine did this morning actually, but it came back), then call Verizon, the forum can't really help you.

Hey guys! Just thought I'd pop in and tell you that my phone is working like a phone today! It made and received phone calls like a champ! Plus it was doing a lot of other cool stuff, like taking pictures and playing games! Super awesome! I'll come back tomorrow to let you know how it does all day tomorrow, too! :p

DrDon727

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
My Bionic has not worked properly from day one. Since I don't have 4G in the area yet, there is a bug with switching from 4G to 3G. I get loss of service frequently.

perkdog65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My Bionic has not worked properly from day one. Since I don't have 4G in the area yet, there is a bug with switching from 4G to 3G. I get loss of service frequently.

If you don't have 4G in your area you should really switch your phone to CDMA only (3G)...just a suggestion.
I do this when I leave my 4G area in and around Mobile, AL and head back to where I work during the week in middle GA where there is no 4G and have no issues with data drops.

rpscott02

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
My bionic works great (this time around). Had to replace the first due to call quality. But overall I still love it, and will continue to despite the various new devices sure to come out

Maybe the forums are so quiet because everyone is so utterly satisfied with the bionic... Just kidding. Couldn't type that in sarcasm font

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jcrome04

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or has this forum gotten a little more action lately? Lol.

I made a phone call today. Did some texting...

Bionic is still super cute :)

jcrome04

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Btw while im here.... does any other phone do HDMI mirroring? I was using this feature the other day to show some pics and vids to family. Played some games and whatnot.

It is pretty awesome.

john5111

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Went thru 4 replacements so far. Hence why I am a bit frustrated with this device. Never had so much trouble with a device than this!

2 unit, speaker headset went out, 1 unit, will never have data connection, current one will miss calls and turn off by itself.. No rooting nor running crap apps.. complete stock.

So, yeah, Im become a hater. blame me? Maybe this weekend I will see how it will hold up at the shooting range.

I have had data connection problems from day one with the BIONIC LEMONS. I am on my 2nd certified pre-owned with different sim cards numerous calls to tech support and trips to my local factory no nothing VZW store and still DATA drops . Something needs to be done to resolve this problem.

john5111

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Went thru 4 replacements so far. Hence why I am a bit frustrated with this device. Never had so much trouble with a device than this!

2 unit, speaker headset went out, 1 unit, will never have data connection, current one will miss calls and turn off by itself.. No rooting nor running crap apps.. complete stock.

So, yeah, Im become a hater. blame me? Maybe this weekend I will see how it will hold up at the shooting range.

I have had data connection problems from day one with the BIONIC LEMONS. I am on my 2nd certified pre-owned with different sim cards numerous calls to tech support and trips to my local factory no nothing VZW store and still DATA drops .