wont update to 905

zorian99

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
for the last week my bionic has been showing that its downloading the new update in the notification bar but it never actually d/ls anything. I've tried rebooting and tried battery pulls and tried using wifi but it just wont d/l. It's driving me nuts, any tips?

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
What does the information on your about screen say? Double check that stuff to make sure that the update hasn't already been applied. If you can screen shot it, post it. Take a picture of it. Type it out, what ever you need to do.

zorian99

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
shows the downloading icon in notification bar and when I click on aboutphone/updates it says update is already downloading but it never actually downloads

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Power off and pull the battery. Also pull the SD and SIM cards. Wait a few minutes and put it all back together and try again.

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
same problem, I have pulled everything out... I does say that download will start in wi-fi off peak hour but nothing ever starts no matter what. I have tried everything...

ngc457

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
The update is available on plenty of forums. Download it from here, droidhive, xda or whatever, put it on your SD card and install from recovery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Depends how much you really want the update. If you want it really bad, you can back up by rooting, Titanium ... what's it called... then you can factory wipe, update and restore