Will This Phone Lag??

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm typing this on my xoom right now and I wouldn't say there is any real lag on it.

Considering the bionic will have the same innards, but running a much lower resolution screen, it should be capable of doing really well.

Hopefully the software is good to go and doesn't hold it back (or at least that they get an update out in short order.)

-Suntan

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The software wasnt final at CES which is most likely where the video was shot. It was a pre production model and all of those people playing around with it didnt help.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm typing this on my xoom right now and I wouldn't say there is any real lag on it.

Considering the bionic will have the same innards, but running a much lower resolution screen, it should be capable of doing really well.

Hopefully the software is good to go and doesn't hold it back (or at least that they get an update out in short order.)

-Suntan

I don't trust them to do anything in short order.

Look at how long it took for the X to be upgraded to froyo.

There is still no word on when we will receive our upgrades on our Xoom's either.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

There is still no word on when we will receive our upgrades on our Xoom's either.

Poppycock. That was a pre-production handset running pre-production software. All you have to do is look at the gingerBlur leak to see how fast the new version will be.

(oh, and the reason you haven't received word about the Xoom is because Motorola is waiting on Google)

TuxDotKing

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

Blame Google on the Xoom buddy, haven't you heard? It's been making all the tech blogs lately; Honeycomb was unfinished and rushed to market. Google doesn't even have SD card drivers written yet. Of course, this is what happens when you buy an unfinished product, running a proprietary operating system. You wait for updates.

Atrix owners haven't reported any lag, so the Bionic will be fine I should think.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Basically, for those of us who have purchased the Xoom. We have paid Motorola, Verizon, and Google, an ungodly amount of money to beta test the device for them. :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87