[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

LANAtron

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Clockwork Back Button

First of all, great ROM!!! I updated yesterday and again today and I love it. You mentioned today's update may disable the VooDoo lag fix. It looks like it did disable it.

Issue is, when I go into the VooDoo menu in clockwork and select "enable the fix", the Back button no longer works. Previously, it was the Charge's physical Back button. Now I can't get back to the main menu to Reboot while in clockwork.

Any ideas? Sorry for being such a noob...lol

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
First of all, great ROM!!! I updated yesterday and again today and I love it. You mentioned today's update may disable the VooDoo lag fix. It looks like it did disable it.

Issue is, when I go into the VooDoo menu in clockwork and select "enable the fix", the Back button no longer works. Previously, it was the Charge's physical Back button. Now I can't get back to the main menu to Reboot while in clockwork.

Any ideas? Sorry for being such a noob...lol

If you know how to use adb then adb reboot is the command. Otherwise just battery pull

glad you enjoy it. Thank gunnermike also , he worked hard to theme it
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

LANAtron

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Pulled the battery. Booted.

Went back in to Clockwork.

Confirmed VooDoo lag fix enabled. Pulled battery again.

Booted and good to go. Thanks again DroidXcon.

Last edited:

mylasthope

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Theme is awesome, but is there any way to get the old swype? Lloyd is making it a little hard to swype.

Also, can I get the verizon 4g icon on the top bar back? It switches from verizon (lte) to gingerbread when 4g is in use :( and the verizon one looks so nice

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Guys,

Do I have to already have root to flash this, or will this take care of all 3 items (rooting, EXT4 conversion, and ROM install)?

takes care of everything....

@mylasthope
Yeah ill post the old swype later, what if we soften lloyd a little will that help.....and yeah we can get stock 4G back I agree it looked good

mylasthope

May 13, 2010
Visit site
takes care of everything....

@mylasthope
Yeah ill post the old swype later, what if we soften lloyd a little will that help.....and yeah we can get stock 4G back I agree it looked good

Haha. You rock. You always know how to put a smile on my face. I think if lloyd were softened, then it would be fine.

:D

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If running alerted beast V3 currently must use odin to install V4 or can I use CWM and just install from SD card

we are planning to have a cwm zip out soon. however we are waiting until i finish my cwm tutorial first. i hope to have the tutorial out tomorrow along with a how to voodoo thread as well. we are all working as fast as we can, but i have several themes i have to keep up with on the fascinate, and a family to take care of. on top of that i dont own a fascinate, so all these things tend to slow production down. i plan at some point to port all my themes and do custome swype keyboards.

:)hang in there, we're working on it.

mylasthope

May 13, 2010
Visit site
we are planning to have a cwm zip out soon. however we are waiting until i finish my cwm tutorial first. i hope to have the tutorial out tomorrow along with a how to voodoo thread as well. we are all working as fast as we can, but i have several themes i have to keep up with on the fascinate, and a family to take care of. on top of that i dont own a fascinate, so all these things tend to slow production down. i plan at some point to port all my themes and do custome swype keyboards.

:)hang in there, we're working on it.

Sounds great. Is CWM safe on our phones? i remember reading a thread on xda about people bricking their phones by trying to restore their phones through CWM.

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Got my Charge early and flashed this first thing - it is so super smooth compared to stock! It is pretty manly theming for my girlie tastes, but still much better than it was stock. Can not wait for the pink theme!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa