Huge problem - Deleted TW Calendar AND Google Calendar Sync

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

So, long story short, I was moving from a Droid X to a Droid Charge, wanted to keep my apps etc, Titanium backup'd the Droid X stuff and restored on my rooted Droid Charge. Some apps were overlapped and issues arose. I sorted them all out except for the Calendar. It wouldn't launch so I thought I had to do what I did with the other overlapped apps and delete it. Welllll...now I can't re-install the Touchwiz calendar. Furthermore, I thought deleting all Calendar related APKs would be a good thing and now I don't even have an option to sync my Google Calendar on the phone, under My Account. Can anyone help me re-install it? Or any calendar for that matter?

Thanks!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I take it you need help getting the missing files back, that shouldn't be too hard, you just need someone who has rooted to pull the files and copy them for you to d/l. I am still working towards rooting otherwise I would post them. You can also post over at XDA-Developers and someone there likely has them.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

So, long story short, I was moving from a Droid X to a Droid Charge, wanted to keep my apps etc, Titanium backup'd the Droid X stuff and restored on my rooted Droid Charge. Some apps were overlapped and issues arose. I sorted them all out except for the Calendar. It wouldn't launch so I thought I had to do what I did with the other overlapped apps and delete it. Welllll...now I can't re-install the Touchwiz calendar. Furthermore, I thought deleting all Calendar related APKs would be a good thing and now I don't even have an option to sync my Google Calendar on the phone, under My Account. Can anyone help me re-install it? Or any calendar for that matter?

Thanks!

why dont you wipe like i suggested before then restore the way i suggested, and you would be set

I take it you need help getting the missing files back, that shouldn't be too hard, you just need someone who has rooted to pull the files and copy them for you to d/l. I am still working towards rooting otherwise I would post them. You can also post over at XDA-Developers and someone there likely has them.

why would he need to post at XDA?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, got this all fixed up by just "SBFing" (sort of) back to stock. Still can't install the stock Calendar app but I am using a different calendar anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa