Google Play Store will not update over wifi

nojoking

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Because Verizon jerked me around with the phone and plan, I canceled the plan and pulled the sim card out of the phone. I was able to get past the OH SIGN ME UP CRAP on the phone and connect to my wifi network and get mail and music and audio books working on the phone now a glorified MP3 player and camera. But now play store will not update over wifi. It says that their is no connection. Fine. UN-Screw GOOGLE anyway! Amozon App works just fine for content and apps. PLLLTTHHTTT!

Just updating: Since posting this all three phones have rebooted on their own. My corporate DroidPro, and the Droid3 rebooted at about the same time. The corporate phone is active on Verizons network. So the Dorid Razor HD rebooted and I had to reconnect manually to the wifi and now it is updating as are the other two? Something with Google Play Store and an update bei it Verizon or not. The A personallity, control freak, perfectionist I am makes it difficult to accept that even though I pay for a phone they (being anyoine else) still **** with me. Well, I guess it could be worse: could still have 8-track tape players dumping tape in the floor of the car/truck. HA!

Last edited:

nojoking

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Was and are. Or is that am? what ever it is all working again. NSA had to get that last bit of code on the phone to track me properly I guess. HA!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member