Battery Testimonials

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
OMG!!!! I cannot WAIT to get this phone. the HTC DNA, while it has great specs, ruined it with the battery being so small. I work two jobs, so I do not have constant access to a charger all day long. not to mention, 4.7 is the largest screen I ever want to get on a smartphone. anything larger, it's gonna be a tablet. it's gonna be a long 7 months for me.....

I got mine today and so far I LOVE IT!!!! Getting all of the updates and spending time getting stuff like I like it used some battery. I got the phone and it was around 40% out of the box and I danced around 25-30% all day messing with it I didn't fell nervous that I would run low on battery before I got home. It's a pretty awesome phone!

djdougd

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
OK...you all have convinced me to get this phone...coming from a TBolt...I can't wait to not having to be attached to a charger, better fit phone, the bigger screen size and Jellybean!!!...March cannot get here fast enough!!

JesusG90

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Have had mine for about 2-3 weeks now and have been extremely impressed with the battery life. I just don't understand why other companies haven't started focusing on battery life way before. I am able to keep GPS on and use widgets and still get 1d 12hr with 8hrs screen time! My bionic was 10hrs with 2-3hrs screen time.. That was with GPS and a lot of power management.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm totally careless about stuff that will unnecessarily drain the battery, have a bunch of widgets, and various things syncing automatically, and I still always have 60%+ and usually more when I get home from work. It's very nice for times when I have plans after work - I know I'll definitely have plenty of charge left to get in touch with people.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm totally careless about stuff that will unnecessarily drain the battery, have a bunch of widgets, and various things syncing automatically, and I still always have 60%+ and usually more when I get home from work. It's very nice for times when I have plans after work - I know I'll definitely have plenty of charge left to get in touch with people.
That is the true beauty of this phone, and what I try to convey to others considering it. You can run all the stuff you want, not have to do all these power management battery saving things, and still get more than a full days use out of it!

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
That is the true beauty of this phone, and what I try to convey to others considering it. You can run all the stuff you want, not have to do all these power management battery saving things, and still get more than a full days use out of it!

I think people often don't realize just how much having more-than-enough battery power affects the experience of using a phone throughout the day.

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I think people often don't realize just how much having more-than-enough battery power affects the experience of using a phone throughout the day.

That's exactly right, and the problem is that you can't realize it until you experience it. It's the true essence of freedom.

smitts

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site

Thats my thing and exactly why I wanted the maxx. I even run auto brightness and generally never have to worry about battery - its a great feeling. Also I travel a lot for work so being away from a charger for 14+ hours is awesome.

gopher500

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
After my first time out on storm duty this battery flat out amazes me. After having to rely on my thunderbolt back when Irene hit, I could barely make 4 hours on a charge with moderate use for work. My HD went from 6am Friday to 5am Saturday and sat at 36% after being under heavy usage, such as gaming to kill down time or using GPS and maps to find alternate routes around unplowed roads. Phone was getting hit by snow frequently and this thing just performed flawlessly. Awesome phone, just keeps going and going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa