Now that I have the Max HD

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
How do I get my ringtones and notifications sounds to play thru my Bluetooth? I have the Bose Bluetooth and it worked well with my resound notifications when I received text messages and phone calls.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
Go to your Quick Settings screen (far left screen). Turn your Bluetooth on, click the word Bluetooth to get to the Bluetooth screen. It should show you what devices you have paired with your phone. Click on the gear looking thing to the right of that device. You should see profiles, phone audio with a checkbox. Check or uncheck the box. I'm not sure but that might do the trick.

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Android Central app

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
OK all that's done but still no sound thru my Bose device. Do any of you that have this phone connected to a Bluetooth device get your ringtones coming thru the Bluetooth?

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
OK all that's done but still no sound thru my Bose device. Do any of you that have this phone connected to a Bluetooth device get your ringtones coming thru the Bluetooth?

Sorry that didn't work. I know I used to use an app called BTmono and it did exactly what your asking but I used it on my TBolt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa