Can I make "Combined View" come up when I hit email button?

gcrider900

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I've got 3 email accounts coming into my phone. Is there a way to have the "Combined View" as the default when I hit the email button on the home screen? Right now it's just one of the accounts (always the same one) and it'd be nice to let the combined view come up so I don't need to select an account if the default is not the right one. HELP!

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
the only way i can do that is when i open my email through my email widget... you can set the widget to be combined view, so naturally when you open the app via the widget, its in combined view as well

|[JTC MaxxHD]|

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Bet GC needs more detail than that:)
Tap the mail icon, then the options icon (3dots top right) , settings, Add account, follow steps to add it, then go back to the inbox, click on it and then select combined view.

Sent using the Amazing RAZR Maxx HD.

Last edited:

gcrider900

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to the both of you for your responses. Exactly what I needed. Yup, after 6+ years on a BlackBerry and only 2 weeks on a 'Droid, I definitely need detailed instruction. Still fighting the learning curve on some things, but it's certainly nice being on a modern device.

gcrider900

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Bumpin' this back up. I did a factory reset on my phone and lost the ability to do this. All of the menus have changed in the transition and neither I or anyone at VZW can help me get this done now. HELP!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87