Can't turn back on 4G LTE

renwoman

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I just returned from being oversees where after using Verizon's very confusing instructions I was able to disable all my data on my phone and only use wifi hot spots throughout the trip (to avoid huge charges). Now I'm back in the States so I turned on all my data again...except it won't go back on. Here's the issue: 1. on my main status bar it shows the signal bars in white, but no 3G or 4G signal. When I look on the detail status screen the signal bars are in red with no 3G or 4G signal being shown. 2. I can send and receive calls and texts, but I cannot use my google browser, use my email, or use facebook (they all give me the error message that I am not connected and to make sure that my 'Mobile Data' is turned on. 3. Everything is turned on that should be turned on and I have done a power cycle several times.
I really hate to take it into the Verizon store (they're not very nice), but I'm at wits end as to what I'm missing (I think it might be something simple, but I can't think of what). Any clues as to where I should look?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non