First Charge

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
My MAXX is on order as of yesterday and should arrive tomorrow. I currently have an iPhone 4. Before that I had the DINC, X, and OG Droid. Looking forward to getting back to Android. I've always thought the OG and X were solid devices. No reason to believe this will be any different.

One question on the initial charge. Is it recommened to fully charge before even turning the phone on? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

FlVoiceGuy

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
How did you get it so fast? I ordered two of them more than a week ago and they tell me it won't ship until the 18th.

Russell
Tampa, FL

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

FlVoiceGuy

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered through a VZW supervisor. I had a complaint and they called me. Ended up missing the sale date, so he authorized the deal for me but they didn't mention I'd have to wait there weeks to get the phones.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

FlVoiceGuy

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
They were SO cordial on the phone and kept calling me to see if the "issue" was resolved. Well, they made it right and fixed the missing of the sale issue, but I think it's kind of absurd to charge me $300+ bucks and not even tell me the phones are on back order.

But this gives me ample research time, I guess. I'll be perusing the various Android and Razr forums to see what I can learn in the meantime.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My MAXX is on order as of yesterday and should arrive tomorrow. I currently have an iPhone 4. Before that I had the DINC, X, and OG Droid. Looking forward to getting back to Android. I've always thought the OG and X were solid devices. No reason to believe this will be any different.

One question on the initial charge. Is it recommened to fully charge before even turning the phone on? Thanks in advance.

From what I know, it doesn't matter too much. The instructions tell you to do so, so there is that. I did charge mine before use, only because I knew I'd be playing with it and downloading apps and such and didn't want to get interrupted to throw the phone on the charger. I believe the batteries come charge between 40 and 60%. So, in essence, its your call. Personally, I charged mine first and would recommend that.