Data Usage Monitor

BIGsinner

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My phone came with a data usage monitor app that I thought came stock with the phone. I was looking around for it today on my phone, and couldn't find it. The last time I saw it was a couple days ago. I was thinking it was one of those Verizon apps that you can't remove, but now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone else experience this? I tried finding the same app from Verizon's offical apps, but I can't find it. Anyone have any suggestions?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It's a widget called "My Verizon Data"... just add a widget to your screen and look for that name.

***EDIT: It might have happened when the Verizon app got updated.

BIGsinner

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Yup...it's a widget.

I was able to recall the widget by long pressing the empty space where the widget was and it popped up a menu where I could look through a bunch of widgets, where I found "My Verizon Data".

Even though I was able to recall it, I don't remember deleting the widget in the first place...

urdaddi

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Yup...it's a widget.

I was able to recall the widget by long pressing the empty space where the widget was and it popped up a menu where I could look through a bunch of widgets, where I found "My Verizon Data".

Even though I was able to recall it, I don't remember deleting the widget in the first place...

The widget was updated yesterday...and when that appened it was removed from your screen. Updated widget was there...just not displayed on your screen.

edison2012

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The widget was updated yesterday...and when that appened it was removed from your screen. Updated widget was there...just not displayed on your screen.

Thank you. Knew I had seen that app and then I couldn't find it on the screen where I had seen it. Didn't even realize I had gotten an update. LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez