Opinions on skin it products or similar

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from a company called skinguardz a few days ago to put on my maxx, i couldn't find a cover that I liked that wouldn't add more bulk, i went with this, I realize im not fully protected but I'm pretty happy with it.

What's everyone else's story or opinion on these products?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Don't know about skinguardz, but I can say that Skinit makes some nice stuff. I got a Tron themed Skinit for my Maxx which fits perfectly. When I had my old HTC Droid Incredible, I had a good skin from Gelaskins as well.

Skins for the Maxx are pretty much to make it look cool. I suppose it can protect the back from scratches, but it's already made out of Kevlar, so what's the point? Most skins don't cover the sides, which are what get scuffed most easily.

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah bdiddy, that's what I was talking about in a thread I started earlier in the week you commented in, I was hoping it would cover the sides but it didn't. The back part, the sides that go around the Kevlar part, mine was somewhat scuffed up, like I stated in that thread, im ocd with my stuff, it covered them up and looks nice.
I went with a dark wood theme, im big on the 70's born in the 80's, but i dig the 70's and it seems to me wood grain stuff was popular then, even into the 80's to I guess. Made my maxx look nostalgic, lovin it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Groovy! I remember the wood grain paneling in the family room of the house I grew up in. Good times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa