Still some unanswered questions....

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Is the processor the 4430 or 4460?

Did they improve the camera over the Bionic/Droid 3?

Will the bootloader be unlockable?

I'm so on the fence between the RAZR and the Galaxy Nexus! Bring on Unpacked!

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The bootloader will be locked per usual of Moto

@Motorola
Motorola Mobility
@steveosupremo The bootloader was locked per the carrier, in addition to meeting security, safety and regulatory guidelines.

Thats no big deal, barely a selling point anymore with what we can do to our phones. Take my X for example.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Like why is the micro USB and HDMI at the top of the phone? Where does sim ans SD card go? Wtf 4g and no swappable battery that's fail.

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Same here on the camera -- I hope its better that what I saw with the Bionic. I actually quite like my TB camera and would be happy with something of this caliber.

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Like why is the micro USB and HDMI at the top of the phone? Where does sim ans SD card go? Wtf 4g and no swappable battery that's fail.

There is a door on the side where the sd and sim card go. they used a gel battery like the iPhone to keep it slim. It bothered me at first but then I never needed to Chang bats on my iPhone and I never take my battery out of the bolt.

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Saw the bootloader and that's a bummer. The 4430 is not surprising, but it says on the TI website that the 4430 operates "up to 1ghz".

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
The only question that has not been answered is, will the Razr be a Global phone. I need it for my out of the country travel.