Jabra BT620 stereo connection issues

StoneRyno

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I have successfully connected to both phone and stereo modes with thisv headset for as long as I have had my epic (about 6-9 months). But for some reason today it will not connect in stereo mode and only the phone mode connects. i have tried rebooting, unpair and pair again, clearing OPP app data (app has BT icon so I assume it's BT device data), and combination of all these. But still won't connect in stereo mode. What am I missing that needs to be done shy of reflashing my ROM to get this working again?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Might be just that, BT issues have plagued custom ROMs and kernels as long as I can remember, its been bad for stock too. Might need just a complete wipe data/cache/dalvik and reflash of the ROM to clear out whatever bug/conflict caused this to happen.

Make your backups with MyBackup Root or Titanium and give it a go...

StoneRyno

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Well unfortunately the standard 3x wipes and reflash didn't solve the problem it still doesn't want to connected in stereo mode even though it has worked flawlessly before on this kernel and ROM pair and every ROM prior to it that I tried as well. When this happens on my pc with my other headset I reinstall BT drivers and all is well again. I don't suppose there is a way to do that on android?

StoneRyno

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Oddly I used the headset on my pc and then tried again on my epic and now it works. Still clueless as to why it didn't before after over a dozen attempts to get it working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87