Which EB13 Rom should I flash?

Which EB13 rom is your favorite?

• Total voters

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I jumped on the SyndicateROM bandwagon last week and I love it! Probably one of the best out there in my opinion, and will only get better when some of the minor bugs are worked out.

Before SynROM, I was a huge fan of the midNIGHT ROM series and still follow the threads. I'll say midNIGHT comes in close second for sure. Too bad we can't vote twice! Lol.

robomav

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Flashed ACE Rom 1.7 over the weekend and I love it. Very clean/simple (which is what I want) and great battery life.

Paul did good work on it.

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Best Froyo ROM out here

Hey all...

I'm been rooted and running Froyo DK28 for a couple of months now. Besides my phone rebooting for no reason and some battery issues its been a good overall update. My question today is what ROM is the most stable, battery friendly Froyo build that I can put on my 4g?

robomav

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
ACE. Excellent battery life and simple. No major modifications so I have run into zero bugs with it. Might work well for you. Very stable.

MbTurner1977

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Suggestions for custom ROMs for the Epic 4gs

Hey, does anyone have suggestions for custom ROMs for the Epic 4g? I'm new to installing custom ROMs but am very interested. Please help! Thanks!

big_bake

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
to the OP,

version 1.0.1 addresses the SSL bug as well as other issues.

the kernel (twilight) that comes with it was also updated to get rid of the phone off/charging bug.

just flash the newest version of syndicateROM and you will have no problems. I've been running great for 2 days now

big_bake

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you will have to. I just wanted for 1.0.1 to come out, so that was my starting point. I would refer to their thread on xda.

Seems to me a 3x wipe of everything then a flash would be all that's needed (don't forget to backup).

jrz5024

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm aware that 1.0.1 is out, I've had it for a couple days now. It fixes almost all the problems, minus a map app bug, which was also fixed.

As of now, my phone's running flawlessly. No FCs, bugs or anything else wrong with it. I think the only problem left is that wired tether FCs on launch, but wireless tether works fine so I don't care. I know there's a fix for that too, but it seemed to be giving people problems and breaking wireless tether, which I'd rather use anyway.

Do I have to Re-flash version 1.0.1

If you're upgrading from 1.0, you need to wipe and reflash. If you already have 1.0.1, you need to apply the fixes separately, as they aren't included. 1.0.2 and onward won't require wipe to upgrade.

robomav

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
i have been using ace 1.7 which is a popular one around here. it is simple but very stable with an excellent battery life. gps seems to work well too.

ac advisor paul put it together and did a very nice job. there is a sticky thread on it up above

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
ACE 1.7. with genocide .03a kernel.

almost double battery life (underclocked to 800mhz). still just as zippy as ever for internet/txting and the few games i play.

add ADWLauncherEX to the mix, and custom theme... and you're really in business >.<

big_bake

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The underclock is getting you that battery life.

I know running at 1GHz undervolted on Twilight is getting me great life for my use.