[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/30/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 3]

very nice thanks Dark!

just throwing this in. once I installed everything Google Search wasnt working (it would open then FC)

so i decided to install S Voice signed apk and walla Google search works (with no voiceback) takes commands and looks up searches, even set my alarm for tomorrow. but S voice works like a charm (with voice back) she even said a joke to me lol..

anyways i went to upgrade Google Search and lost Google search and S voice entirely..

just putting this out there! you can use google voice to send text messages in the mean time.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

very nice thanks Dark!

just throwing this in. once I installed everything Google Search wasnt working (it would open then FC)

so i decided to install S Voice signed apk and walla Google search works (with no voiceback) takes commands and looks up searches, even set my alarm for tomorrow. but S voice works like a charm (with voice back) she even said a joke to me lol..

anyways i went to upgrade Google Search and lost Google search and S voice entirely..

just putting this out there! you can use google voice to send text messages in the mean time.

I logcatted that, I am not sure why going to upgrade completely breaks voice search but hopefully DK2 will know soon.

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

I don't know if it helps you or not, but I flash lowrider JB gapps from a thread over on xda, and they seem to be working ok. I get google now, cards, voice and all with it. Also, the sound fix linked earlier in the thread works for me, as does play music.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

I don't know if it helps you or not, but I flash lowrider JB gapps from a thread over on xda, and they seem to be working ok. I get google now, cards, voice and all with it. Also, the sound fix linked earlier in the thread works for me, as does play music.

so an actual voice talks to you , you can go into voice search settings and click on google now and try to enable it , it works for you?

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

I added your modded version to my op. I totally forgot bout you guys. Glad you got it covered.

Did not want to post alpha 3 until I was sure that you got a look at the logcat. Did you find anything useful for fixing youtube or voice search? There were also some settings that fc'd also.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Finally. Got it figured out. That logcat helped alot

E/ MediaPlayer (3508) error
E/ Failed to open libwvm.so
E/ AndroidRunTime error

Let me do some research and fix this sh**! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics