[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nascasho

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][08/02/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 3]

Read the posts after his. This no longer applies. It was a temporary error on Chris's kernels from a mismerge.

Also, it has ALWAYS been safe on things like the EL26 kernel and the EL29 DirectBoot

I have no SD and from reading the OP, internal storage flashing can brick, this is 100% gone now?

Sorry, just want to be sure.

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

DK, i think the root issues are your dark gapps. with lowrider, i didnt have it at all, beta 3

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

this is a magnificant ROM, but it seems that i am the only one who cant make a phone call for my life and sms wont work and los happens every 2 minutes while people say they dont even get it. again, no disrespect, this is just my full experience of the rom and i am just reporting the issues that really affect me. beta3 dark gapps (same with lowrider) and fg20 modem(same with stock and ff18). one last time, this is just a report and i know everything i mentioned is still a WIP

Last edited:

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I have it it's just the SU problem

You flashed dk gaps it sounds like.

Your on beta 3 right? I had the same problem. Just use the cwm provided with the ROM I flashed blazer 4.1 then from blazer installed Mobil odin and installed the rom again... its a pain but it works.

This time flash with low rider 5.4.1 gapps

EmperorX

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site

Nice job DK! Its been 7 hours on battery with no los no wake lock issues. 60% left!

WAIT WHAT??!! What exact setup are you rocking? The latest Beta with the new kernel? Is anyone else experiencing this stellar outcome? So Dark made these edits to the kernel himself aside from Sbrissen correct? Because as far as I know all the sbrissen source based stuff (aosp and cm10 on the other site) still have rampant LOS.

It is hard to keep track of all of this as it's just being churned out so quickly!!

Bluebishop81

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site

Same here. No calls and radio signal is very weak even when I'm in a known 4G area. I have to keep refreshing signal with Network Booster. I love this Rom, but for now, I'm gonna have to flash back to ICS.

jeezcrafter

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just wondering for this and other. Would this be the correct order to flash:

Beta3/Beta4 rom
LowRider Jb Gapps
Modified JB kernel?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
WAIT WHAT??!! What exact setup are you rocking? The latest Beta with the new kernel? Is anyone else experiencing this stellar outcome? So Dark made these edits to the kernel himself aside from Sbrissen correct? Because as far as I know all the sbrissen source based stuff (aosp and cm10 on the other site) still have rampant LOS.

It is hard to keep track of all of this as it's just being churned out so quickly!!

I think I was able to fix the wake locks and Los.

Reactions: isoft7
Status
Not open for further replies.