Settings for T-Mobile

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!

For T-Mobile users I'm curious which network type you're using. Are you using the global setting (Default) or have you switched to a more specific setting? If you switched which one? GSM/WCDMA/LTE?

Thanks all!

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Yeah, that is how mine is set. Not having any issues but wasnt sure if I needed to make any changes.

msr360

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
On Oreo Beta 3 using T-Mobile, what are people setting the 'Preferred network type' to be? On my Pixel 2 it is set to LTE which is the recommended one. On the Essential Phone, there are lots of options, I'm debating between Global, 4G/LTE or just LTE.

Any insight?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
On Oreo Beta 3 using T-Mobile, what are people setting the 'Preferred network type' to be? On my Pixel 2 it is set to LTE which is the recommended one. On the Essential Phone, there are lots of options, I'm debating between Global, 4G/LTE or just LTE.

Any insight?

I had it on 4g/LTE for a while and I noticed that it jumped a lot from LTE to 4G so recently I decided to just let it on LTE and match my Pixel 2 XL settings and just like my Pixel it keeps the LTE signal most of the time, at least when I've checked, my wife is currently using the Essential add her daily driver Si she will let me know soon if she gets signal issues this way.

msr360

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the response. Keep me posted on how it does with just LTE has the preferred network. I am definitely thinking of going the same route and matching the essential phone to my pixel 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89