post pics of your evo with the case

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Heres pics of the white case from Sprint. I also have the Seidio limited case coming on Tuesday via Amazon.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to share pics of some Vera Bradley Tech Cases for all you Evonistas out there! Yes, this is for the ladies!

While I like the Rocketfish universal leather pouch, I find the Vera Bradley tech cases more purse friendly because it is not bulky. There is even an inside pouch and removable wristlet/zipper ribbon. Great to carry alone and just fit your credit cards, drivers license, cash etc in the inner pouch and carry your Evo with you without the hassle of a bag. Great for quick trips to the store without lugging around your purse. It's a quilted type case and provides support for your Evo inside your purse or alone. I can even keep my Evo snugged inside while charging with the zipper closed. I got mine at Barnes & Nobles for $22 (+tax). B&N is having a special on the Vera Bradley and I got 2 tech cases for the price of one! They have many colors and different patterns as well here.

The Evo fits right in even with my Platinum purple case installed.

img0060s.jpg

img0045jk.jpg

img0046m.jpg

img0051ol.jpg

img0058m.jpg

I like keeping a lint-free cloth inside as well, handy for those nasty fingerprints!

P.S. Hope no manly eyes were hurt during this post.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I got the Seidio Innocase Active from Amazon today. Definitely thicker than my other case and not as grippy in the hand. Very hard to power on the phone. Can't do it one-handed anymore. The volume controls are easier to use since the other case was in the way at the front. The cover fits snuggly around the screen but is kind of too close to the actual screen area. For instance, using the scroll bar in the people list is impossible to use without moving the case out of the way.

Another thing is that the case has a bad smell to it. Hopefully that will quickly go away. I'm going to give it a try for a few days. Definitely easier to take off than my other one and not squeaky.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site

KingGrimlock

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Is there one in black? Any specific name for it?

What's the name of this one?

Both of the ones I've quoted above look VERY slick and nice... Doesn't give it that tacky look that most cases give.

it's the rocket fish one from best buy. there are two kinds, the one i have is sku rf-wr542 (i included a picture of the case in the link). i have to warn you though that the volume and power buttons are next to impossible to press. i have to press down on them with my fingernail.

xSIN1134x

May 26, 2010
Visit site
i use seidio innocase, grey with the screen protector and added a wrist strap to the back on the headset jack area. case was a little loose until i added some foam tape to back 4 corners of the 2 pieces...

m970006

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the HTC leather pouch, the HTC black gel skin, and the Bodyglove case from the Sprint store, a Platinum case from Best Buy, as well as a "bedazzled" universal case that I found that I kinda like but can't return...(outside of return date) It's kinda cute but kinda ugly. As you can tell, I'm a female so I don't carry it without a case cause I don't want it bouncing around in my purse! Just a girl thing...:)

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Even though there have been a lot of case threads, might be good to have one that shows the variety.

This is the Platinum one from Best Buy that is not from Seidio. It has a good grip too it but seems like material that is stuck to the plastic and might come off at some point. Also it's a little creaky on the sides but not too bad. Sometimes it clicks when tap the capacitive buttons at the bottom. At first I thought it was the loose screen issue but pulled the case off and it was fine.

I've also ordered the Seidio active case from Amazon to see how that is. I'll return the one I don't like the best.
I have this exact one and love it...definitely feels like quality and would have even paid more for it. Mine makes no annoying sounds. Completely solid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez