post pics of your evo with the case

AngryCPA

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Theres a million of these threads already, but here is the Amzer jelly case.

Edit: adding my review from another thread

Picked up the Amzer jelly case, its been awesome so far. It is easy to slip on and off, has good traction, almost like a bike tire so you wont drop it, doesnt add much extra bulk and slides easily into your pocket.

Honestly I thought I wasnt going to like it and planned to keep it as a backup case and get the body glove, but after using it for a few days I will definitely be keeping it and not get the body glove!

One thing I forgot to add, the power and volume rocker buttons are completely covered and have raised rubber buttons over them. This actually makes them easier to press than when the phone is naked (especially the power button everyone complains about)

Amzer? Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Black For HTC EVO 4G

0bf91ac9.jpg

b74dff9d.jpg

1e805a7c.jpg

Last edited:

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty nice, i'm digging those textured sides. I have the sprint silicon case, and it's mostly okay but not "tacky" enough as far as touch is concerned. Still feels a bit slippery.

charliegrs

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty nice, i'm digging those textured sides. I have the sprint silicon case, and it's mostly okay but not "tacky" enough as far as touch is concerned. Still feels a bit slippery.

Really? I have the sprint case, it feels tacky as hell to me! I have a hard time getting it out of my pocket sometimes. But thats kind of what I wanted, the naked phone feels really slippery I know id destroy it in no time.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Even though there have been a lot of case threads, might be good to have one that shows the variety.

This is the Platinum one from Best Buy that is not from Seidio. It has a good grip too it but seems like material that is stuck to the plastic and might come off at some point. Also it's a little creaky on the sides but not too bad. Sometimes it clicks when tap the capacitive buttons at the bottom. At first I thought it was the loose screen issue but pulled the case off and it was fine.

I've also ordered the Seidio active case from Amazon to see how that is. I'll return the one I don't like the best.

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Body Glove case, the back has rubber feel to it, and my wife has the black with red, it is plastic with rubber feel to it, both cases are very good.

Now I will be ordering the Zagg invisible shield with extra batteries. My wife totally crazy about this phone she had the Moment before and said she not going back to it.:)

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
There are a lot of case specific threads.

I'll let this thread stand on it's own, but please limit your posts to pictures of your EVO with it's case, information regarding the manufacturer, and any other details you want to add.

Thanks,

Cory

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Really? I have the sprint case, it feels tacky as hell to me! I have a hard time getting it out of my pocket sometimes. But thats kind of what I wanted, the naked phone feels really slippery I know id destroy it in no time.

Well compared to the one I have for my iPhone. I just needed a case "right now" at 0600 on that friday morning so it stays scratch free.

palanilopez12

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I have the Body Glove case, the back has rubber feel to it, and my wife has the black with red, it is plastic with rubber feel to it, both cases are very good.

Now I will be ordering the Zagg invisible shield with extra batteries. My wife totally crazy about this phone she had the Moment before and said she not going back to it.:)

I also like the BG case...very nice fit for me

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Copying and pasting my reply post from the accessory thread.

------------------------

I got the Rocketfish Universal Leather Pouch (case) at Best Buy today along with the Platinum purple case. While I liked the Platinum case & holster, I prefer a pouch storage so the case & holster are going back.

Couple of pictures, rest are here.

img0057rm.jpg

img0081aq.jpg

img0083wy.jpg

img0084yl.jpg

It's a snug fit due to the Platinum case, but without the case it fits right in. Hopefully letting it sit in the case for a couple of days it will stretch out a bit more for the Platinum case. So far I like it except the belt clip, but it will be inside my purse anyway. I got tired of having the camera lens exposed with the holster. Just like the Sprint leather evo case this has no opening for charger or headphone jack. Got it for $20.