So what is the best way to protect my EVO screen?

krisrock

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I know this is kind of repetitive from the sticky thread but like i just don't get it because there are yes's and no's so yeah idk

so my question is what is the best way to protect my EVO screen?

so is it just to (well of course get a case well ima get one for sure to cover the white-ness of my EVO lol) not use a screen protector and i read something that said to use iKlear

OR to get a screen portecter and if so which one is the best that doesn't slow the touch response and doesn't scratch or come off easily and if possible be mirror-ized haha :)

scooter2869

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
screen protector

I currently use the invisibleSHIELD full body kit on my EVO and really do like it a lot. The screen is still sensitive to the touch and I havent noticed any slow response. I am patiently waiting for the Otterbox to come out for the EVO.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Do not use InvisibleShield, or any other protector that requires liquid to install, ever. Liquid is just a bad idea, and the InvisibleShield looks horrible. I use Boxwave protectors on all my gadgets. Unless you know it's there, you would never be able to tell. Looks and feels just like the glass itself.

sakasune

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I'll second the InvisibleShield...especially if there is a kiosk in a mall near you that will install it. I have it for my Evo, and I had it on my iPod Touch and iPod classic (when it was still just "iPod"). Applying it yourself is tough (did it for my iPods), but the guy at the kiosk was super quick and precise, worth the few extra bucks to have him do it. I handed my Evo to a friend and let him play with it for a few minutes before telling him that the Invisible Shield was on there, he had no idea!