What happend to the HTC EVO DOCK. MUST SEE!!!

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 3862

What ever happened to the HTC EVO HDMI DOCK. I have been waiting for months and still nothing :( Maybe HTC scrapped the idea and is going with a horizontal dock like the droids. anyway heres a pic of it if anyone has seen if please let me know it has me very worried...lol

tonyharlan

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello All! I just wanted to let you all know I have the HDMI docks available for Direct Ship only until we receive them in the stores. Same rules as before with the Car Dock.

1) 25% off two or more accessories if you are a premier customer, if not 10% off two or more.
2) You must be eligible to bill to your account.
3) You must be the account holder, if not, have them contact me giving me the approval.
4) All communications with me need to be in email format.

If you need anything, let me know and I can ship them out the next time I'm in the store.
Other accessory options to choose from:

Car Chargers
Wall Chargers
Solar Chargers
Bluetooth Headsets
Battery Boosters
Screen Protectors
Cases (we have the otterbox)
HDMI cables
Data Cables

ALSO: From what I understand, we will be getting Extended Batteries and Battery Doors in shortly as well, and those should be available now for direct ship only. I do not have any information on these, at all, sorry.

MrNoDay5Off

May 16, 2010
Visit site
what is the price of the hdmi dock? does it come with the micro hdmi cable?

Hello All! I just wanted to let you all know I have the HDMI docks available for Direct Ship only until we receive them in the stores. Same rules as before with the Car Dock.

1) 25% off two or more accessories if you are a premier customer, if not 10% off two or more.
2) You must be eligible to bill to your account.
3) You must be the account holder, if not, have them contact me giving me the approval.
4) All communications with me need to be in email format.

If you need anything, let me know and I can ship them out the next time I'm in the store.
Other accessory options to choose from:

Car Chargers
Wall Chargers
Solar Chargers
Bluetooth Headsets
Battery Boosters
Screen Protectors
Cases (we have the otterbox)
HDMI cables
Data Cables

ALSO: From what I understand, we will be getting Extended Batteries and Battery Doors in shortly as well, and those should be available now for direct ship only. I do not have any information on these, at all, sorry.

tonyharlan

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Yep, $39.99 and it DOES come with the HDMI cable. We also have the extended batteries, and they come with both a Black and White back. Pretty sweet.

310boy

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
look on ebay i found it NEW OEM HTC EVO Desktop Video Dock Charger & HDMI Cable - eBay (item 120642409363 end time Nov-05-10 16:18:32 PDT)

B7b8U6gB2kKGrHqRioEzNsiHq5cBM0JsCD9u_12.jpg

Last edited: