No messenger day on my Facebook messenger?

DavidTheGiant

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
I downloaded Facebook Messenger on the Play Store and always keeping it updated but there is no messenger day on my version. Does anyone else having this problem? My messenger is just like the old one without the snapchat-ish features even tho it was already up to date with the latest version. Can anyone help me to make Messenger Day show up?

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I would uninstall it, then reinstall fresh. If I used FB messenger that is, I personally hate that app with a vengeance.

vnex11

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Same here. since i came back here in middle east country from my vacation in Philippines. My Messenger Day didn't show anymore.

DavidTheGiant

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
I would uninstall it, then reinstall fresh. If I used FB messenger that is, I personally hate that app with a vengeance.

I did that like 5 times already.. still no messenger day. but im glad i dont have it cause my friends complained how laggy messenger is with that snapchat-ish update

Avimar Fronda

Jul 9, 2017
Visit site
we dont have to install lower of version of messenger.. what i did is that i add another account and log it in.. if the other account displays the my day UI i switch back to my account.. tried it with my dad's account also..

and also if you want the normal messenger i just switch to the other account..

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
I downloaded Facebook Messenger on the Play Store and always keeping it updated but there is no messenger day on my version. Does anyone else having this problem? My messenger is just like the old one without the snapchat-ish features even tho it was already up to date with the latest version. Can anyone help me to make Messenger Day show up?

same here there is no my day option in my account but then i tried to switch to my other account the my day are showing why like this?

krzysiek01027

Sep 12, 2017
Visit site
The same on my account.. I am switching to another acc and its working good but when I am again on MY account there is no my day.. What the hell is that?

Jean Ardieta

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site

I am also having the same issue. How can I fix it? Is there any solution?

Pantho

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
Re: No messenr day on my Facebook messenger?

we dont have to install lower of version of messenger.. what i did is that i add another account and log it in.. if the other account displays the my day UI i switch back to my account.. tried it with my dad's account also..

and also if you want the normal messenger i just switch to the other account..
Same here....any fix?

Zuviette

Oct 15, 2017
Visit site

Try logging it into another phone who has My day, it works on mine when i reacted or commented something on one of my friend's my day. And it appears.

Faye Gabriel

Nov 23, 2018
Visit site
I have the same problem. I reinstalled my messenger app a while ago. And there's no "My Day" there. Last time, I was uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times and I login on other phone, but nothing happened. And now, the result is just the same. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa