> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for guessing right. :p

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Banned for being on this forum.

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Banned for forgetting your not on XDA and that we will let anyone in here

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Banned for not knowing that I deactivated my xda account because xda sucks. :D

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
banned for talking about XDA and I don't what da hell that is

Banned for not knowing that xda is a large dev site where a lot of the custom Roms com from.

Double banned because you also don't know that they have a holier than thou attitude that discourages n00BIES from asking questions.

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not knowing that xda is a large dev site where a lot of the custom Roms com from.

Double banned because you also don't know that they have a holier than thou attitude that discourages n00BIES from asking questions.

Hah try talking about Android on AppleInsider Forums... I dare ya.

Sent from my LT26i using Android Central Forums

ssloko

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Double banned for not knowing that it's my dog sticking her tongue out and for not having an avatar

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Banned for continued usage of the word apple.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Banned because you're a Dalek!!! :what:
:eek:

And I also ban the poster before me just to comply with rules and regulations, and because I'm about to go to sleep too :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums