You know you are an Android central addict when....

igobytony

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I think the fact that I have checked even just this particular thread at least six times today, while just contributing this once, says a lot...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Smalls

Sep 24, 2010
mygamingnet.co.cc
When you keep refreshing the Android Central Podcast page to see if the most recent podcast was added to the list. (Phil, I was sad I couldn't listen to the Podcast last week until that Friday afternoon.)

Also, when you flash a ROM to your phone every few days.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
That's actually not funny me and my wife had that talk a couple of days ago... Very scary... Lol...

"Yes judge, she said she needed a task killer and i lost it"
------------

When its almost xmas eve and if i just finish up a couple more things i can leave, but the forums keep calling me back

hack3rtech

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Yup im an addict

When your in an Apple store getting a MacBook and convince the sales person to get an Android phone :D

Also after reading all this you realize you do almost everything that is posted then you realize **** this is my life.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
When you get your girlfriend a gift and your first thought is.. I should share a picture of this to the forums

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
When your not paying attention to the christmas eve service cause you had to turn your phone off and you are thinking about what you might be missing in the forums!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress