Hdmi cable

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You can get them on Ebay for almost free, if you are willing to wait for them to ship from Hong Kong.

I just got a hard shell case for my Galaxy S 4G that I couldnt get anywhere else
like that. Took two weeks but it showed up and it didnt disappoint.
It was just over $2 shipping included.

;)

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up one from Best Buy. All I need now is a screen protector and a case. Oh yeah, and the phone. Lol

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I thought that was really strange too...Even if they aren't the mic'd ones, they generally put in at least a set of head phones. Seems weird, especially given that it's a high end phone.

I'm not going to let that get me down though :)

Phame

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Monoprice probably has the best deals on hdmi cables, and better yet..they ship out of the US. Chino,CA to be more precise. You can even do local pickup if you live in the area. No more than about 5 bucks per cable.

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Wait...people actually USE the included earbuds that come with phones? I must be an oddity then. I spent $249 on a good pair of Klipsch semi-noise cancelling earbuds. I also have a nice pair of Sony stereo bluetooth headsets. If you like music, then there's no way that you use the included set that comes with phones these days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95