Xbox anyone? OR PS3

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have both consoles. However I only use the xbox for gaming as its a better experience and the joypad is better. The ps3 is a better media player though

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
PS3 here, had the 360 almost since release but it died twice, and paying again for something I already pay cable company for is idiotic and they bumped the price of membership. Oh and MS admits the laser carrier problem scratching disc's but doesn't fix it.

And doesn't anybody remember when Live went down not once but twice for extended periods of time?

I will say Kinect is awesome, the one positive about the system, has so much potential.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

unopepito06

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I own both (and a very dusty Wii). Got hooked on online multiplayer with Gears of War 1, and just never stopped. I have a group of friends I play with weekly (on 360), constantly picking up whatever new game offers a cool multiplayer experience. I never play MP on ps3, the lack of a unified, persistent invite and chat system really kills it. On xbox I can put in any game, open my friends gamer card within seconds, invite him, and be in a lobby together within seconds. You can get anywhere you need to be from wherever you are in the dashboard very quickly. On ps3, it's difficult to get even the simplest message to a friend playing something else.

It sort of reminds me of Android actually, everything is linked together in several ways, so there's always a quick way to get to what you need from where you are. The ps3 is cumbersome by comparison. I still love and am grateful for both systems. PS+ is awesome, and lately I've been getting all my strictly single player game on ps3. ;)

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Currently hooked up.

N64
Dreamcast
Xbox 360 w/kinect
PS3 w/move
Wii
WiiU

Others in storage that I get out once in awhile
Saturn
SNES
Genesis
Jaguar

SkinsFan1987

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
PS3, and I mostly play either sports games or the Mass Effect series. Taking a break from those and playing through Dragon Age 2.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Even though I have both still, I let my XBL subscription run out. I'll renew with one of those monthly cards as needed. I'm good with my free games from PS+ :)

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
PS3, bought 3 Xbox's, for my son (1), grandson (2), and I'm done with X boxes.

Never had any problems with the PS3. Mainly play Lara Croft and CoD or MOH. I'll be looking for a PS2, mainly for the legacy CoD titles. Damn you Sony. :rolleyes:

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
PS3. But PSN sucks. I just can't adapt to an Xbox controller after playing PlayStation for so long. We are either buying the new PlayStation or the new Xbox when it comes out. If the Xbox has blueray support then that will be what we go with. We primarily play COD BO2, but occasionally go back to the OG BO. I think the last game we bought before that was like, the new twisted metal, lol.

Posted via Android Central App

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
PS3, bought 3 Xbox's, for my son (1), grandson (2), and I'm done with X boxes.

Never had any problems with the PS3. Mainly play Lara Croft and CoD or MOH. I'll be looking for a PS2, mainly for the legacy CoD titles. Damn you Sony. :rolleyes:

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

We are looking for a ps2 for kingdom hearts, lol.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana